Today’s 5 things listicle features 4 lies and a truth. Can you guess the truth?
1. The children are darling little angels, who help with chores and put away their toys.
2. Between dieting and exercising every day, my body has never been sleeker.
3. From reorganizing the drawers, to cleaning my desk, my house is super clean!
4. I’m jealous of my baby nephew who sleeps all day and looks cute doing it.
5. Now that I’m at home more, I’m finding so much private time to write!
I celebrate life as a writer, mother, and physician. I love coffee, horror novels, and laughing at dog pictures. I have been writing stories since I was a young child – a hobby which I have revived and honed into a part-time career. At last count, I've written over 120 short stories and personal essays across various genres, many of which have been published in the United States, India, and Australia, earning me awards. My first solo-authored book is coming out in early 2022. Please shoot me an email if you would like to collaborate on a project or need editing assistance. You can also pop into my inbox to say hello and meet up for coffee!